D-Sub: Custom Cable
D-Sub connectors were invented in 1952 and named at the time appropriately as sub-miniature and D to represent the shape of the connector. Today, however, they are arguably the largest consumer connectors available.
D sub Connectors are available in at least five shell sizes (A, B, C, D and E) with either standard density (two parallel rows) pin configuration or high density pin configuration (three parallel row configuration).
1. Cable length
2. Type of cable (shielded or unshielded)
3. Type of Connector Shell (D sub shell style, A, B, C, D or E)
3. Type of Connector (Crimp type connector or Solder type connector)
4. Pin configuration
5. Type of Hood (Metal or Plastic)
6. Type of Hood Screw (Phillips or Thumbscrews)
Use our D Sub Custom cable RFQ Form for pricing on your order.